1.1 This offer is an official offer http://314ban.com/ , hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", to conclude a remote purchase and sale agreement, i.e. through the online store, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement", and to place the PUBLIC OFFER (offer) on the Seller's official website "http://314ban.com/" (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
1.2 The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller's offer (acceptance) to conclude the electronic contract for the sale of goods shall be the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order on the terms and conditions of this Agreement, at the time and prices indicated on the Seller's website.
CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
2.1 In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meaning:
* "Goods" - models, accessories, components and support items;
* "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On electronic commerce", a device for submission or implementation of goods, works or services through the implementation of electronic agreements.
* The "Seller" is the company that sells the goods presented on the website.
* "Buyer" - a natural person who has signed an agreement with the Seller on the terms and conditions set out below.
* Purchase Order" - the selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing the purchase order and making the payment.
3.1 The Seller undertakes to transfer the possession of the Product to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the Product under the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
- the Buyer's voluntary choice of goods in the online store;
- the Buyer making the order in the online store on their own;
- the Buyer's payment for the order placed at the online store;
- Processing and delivery of the Purchase Order to the Purchaser on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4.1 The customer has the right to place an order for any item presented on the website of the online store and available.
4.2 Each item can be included in the order in any quantity.
4.3 If the item is out of stock, the Company's Manager will inform the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
4.4 If the product is out of stock, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of an analogous model, to refuse the given product, to cancel the order.
ORDER PAYMENT PROCEDURE
ON THE SITE
5.1 Payment is made on the site using liqpay in hryvnias.
5.2 If the money has not arrived, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
ORDER DELIVERY TERMS
6.1 Delivery of the goods purchased from the online store is carried out to the warehouses of the transportation companies where the orders are placed.
6.2 Together with the order the Purchaser shall be provided with the documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES:
7.1 The Seller has the right to:
- unilaterally terminate the provision of services under this contract if the Buyer violates the terms of this contract.
7.2 The Buyer is obliged to:
- to pay in due time and to receive the purchase order under the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
7.3 The Buyer has the right to:
- place an order in the online store;
- Draw up an electronic contract;
- Demand that the Seller fulfills the terms of this Agreement.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
8.1 The parties are liable for failure to perform or improper performance of the terms of this contract in the manner prescribed by this contract and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2 The seller is not responsible for:
- changed appearance of the Goods by the manufacturer;
- for slight discrepancy colored gamma of the goods, which may differ from the original product solely because of the different colored transmission of monitors of some models of personal computers;
- for the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Purchaser when placing the order;
- for delays and interruptions in rendering the Services (processing of the order and delivery of the goods) for the reasons beyond the Buyer's control;
- for illegal illegal actions performed by the Buyer by means of the given access to the Internet;
- the transfer by the Buyer of his/her network identifiers - IP, MAC-address, login and password to third parties;
8.3 The Buyer, using the Internet access granted to him, shall be solely responsible for the damage caused by his actions (personally, even if his log was used by another person) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or morality.
8.4 In the case of circumstances of non-violent force, the parties shall be released from the performance of the terms of this agreement. The circumstances of non-competitive force for the purposes of this agreement shall mean the events having extraordinary, unavoidable character, which exclude or objectively hinder the performance of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
8.5 The Parties shall use their best efforts to resolve any disagreements exclusively through negotiations.
9.1 The online store reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to this agreement on the condition of its prior publication on the website http://314ban.com/
9.2 The online store is created to organize the remote method of selling goods via the Internet.
9.3 The buyer is responsible for the truthfulness of the information specified in the ordering information. In this case, when the acceptance is carried out (the order is executed and the goods are paid for), the Buyer grants the Seller its unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage and use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
9.4 Payment by the Buyer of the order placed at the online store shall mean the Buyer's full consent to the terms of the purchase and sale agreement (the public offer)
9.5 The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of accepting the conditions according to Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce
9.6 The use of the Internet-shop resource for the preliminary review of the goods, as well as for placing an order for the Purchaser is free of charge.
9.7 The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses the information about the Purchaser exclusively for the purpose of processing the order, sending notifications to the Purchaser, delivery of the goods, effecting mutual settlements, etc.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURN OF GOODS OF PROPER QUALITY
10.1 Return of the goods to the online store shall be carried out in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2 The return of the goods to the online store shall be done at the expense of the Purchaser.
10.3 When the Purchaser returns the goods of proper quality, the online store will return the amount of money paid for the goods at the rate of compensation for expenses incurred by the online store for the delivery of the goods to the Purchaser.
11.1 The Electronic Contract shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment of receipt of the notification of acceptance of this contract by the person who submitted the proposal in accordance with the procedure specified in Part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce".
11.2 Until the end of the validity period of this Agreement may be terminated at the mutual agreement of the parties before the actual delivery of goods, by returning the monetary funds
11.3 The parties have the right to unilaterally terminate this agreement if one of the parties fails to comply with the terms of this agreement or in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online store "http://314ban.com/" on its official website http://314ban.com/ has the right, in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, to grant the right to use the Internet platform to FLEs and legal entities for the sale of goods.